1. Linens set the tone of the table. Choose them first, then build your color palette from there. Pull from different shades of your colors and don't be afraid to mix and match patterns and textures. Repeat colors for a cohesive look.
2. Layer textures and textiles by using placemats, dishes, napkins, and runners. Incorporate what you already have and then you can purchase any holes you have.
3. Select a centerpiece to be the focal point of your table, then play off of that with smaller pieces around the table depending on its size.
4. Florals, florals, florals. Incorporate the natural elements that are around you (use your garden)!
5. Create height on your table with elements like vases, candles, and glasses.
Shop all tablecloths here, placemats and napkins here, and table runners here.