Hibiscus Creative Retreat
In the heart of San Miguel de Allende waits Hotel Amparo,
a small piece of paradise in the world’s most charming city.
WELCOME TO HIBISCUS CREATIVE RETREAT
CREATIVE WORKSHOPS + CULTURE OF SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE
Immerse yourself in Mexico’s rich traditions and culture of my city San Miguel de Allende. You will enjoy and experience color design during our flower arranging class, traditional stitching techniques during our hand embroidery class, salsa making during our cooking class and gastronomical tour of the market, and much more as experience the city as a local, dining, shopping and visiting the homes and workshops of different artisans in the city.
This is a 5 day trip designed to immerse you in the rich traditions and cultures that make up the vibrant historic town of San Miguel de Allende. You’ll visit some of the most beautiful and important cultural spaces of the city and witness the traditions of making native crafts.
On this trip you will have a chance to see and taste it all!
Group is limited to 10 people to make the experience as personalized as requested.
Included:4 nights at Hotel Amparo in Downtown San Miguel
Delicious meals including wine with dinner
Tuition for embroidery classes, flower arranging workshop and artisan workshop
Trips to a local market and other local excursions
All materials for creative classes.
Not Included:Flights to Queretaro QRO, Mexico City MEX or El Bajio BJX Airports
- Accommodation is double so bring a friend. All 5 luxury suites of Hotel Amparo have 1 King bed, ensuite bathrooms. $2950 USD per person
- A non-refundable deposit of $750 USD is required to secure your spot and use a payment plan available.
- You can pay by Visa/Mastercard/AmericanExpress/Paypal on our website or by bank transfer
- The initial deposit is non-refundable and there are no refunds after the balance has been paid
- San Miguel de Allende is located an hour from Queretaro International Aiport and 90 minutes from Bajio Airport. A transfer from the airport to San Miguel de Allende is available at a cost of $60 USD per person.
- We recommend that you take out travel and health insurance before travelling to Mexico
DEPOSIT & REFUND POLICY
A non-returnable deposit of 750 USD is required to secure your place with the balance due before the start of the workshop. The initial deposit is non-refundable and there are no refunds after the balance has been paid. No exceptions.
Upcoming Retreats, secure your spot today!