Retreat Details - NEW
CREATIVE WORKSHOPS + CULTURE OF SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE
Immerse yourself in Mexico’s rich traditions and culture of my city San Miguel de Allende. You will enjoy and experience color design during our flower arranging class, traditional stitching techniques during our hand embroidery class, salsa making during our cooking class and gastronomical tour of the market, and much more as experience the city as a local, dining, shopping and visiting the homes and workshops of different artisans in the city.
This is a 5 day trip designed to immerse you in the rich traditions and cultures that make up the vibrant historic town of San Miguel de Allende. You’ll visit some of the most beautiful and important cultural spaces of the city and witness the traditions of making native crafts.
On this trip you will have a chance to see and taste it all!
Group is limited to 10 people to make the experience as personalized as possible.
- 4 nights at Hotel Amparo in Downtown San Miguel
- Delicious meals including wine with dinner
- Tuition for embroidery classes, flower arranging workshop and artisan workshop
- Trips to a local market and other local excursions
- Guided tours to art galleries and architectural walks
- Your choice of Massage at Hotel Amparo
- Happy Hour every day
- All materials for creative classes.
- Flights to Queretaro QRO, Mexico City MEX or El Bajio BJX Airports
- Car Service from Airport to San Miguel de Allende