Creative Retreat with Hibiscus Linens
Immerse yourself in Mexico’s rich traditions and culture in beautiful San Miguel de Allende. Our four night, five day, experience provides opportunity to expand and express your creartive horizons with custom classes in color design, floral, hand stitching and embroidery, and cooking. All of this while enjoying the picturesque interiors of Hotel Amparo and the vibrant community of UNESCO world heritage site, San Miguel de Allende.
In addition to the creative classes the retreat includes:
- Four nights at Hotel Amparo located in Historic Centro San Miguel de Allende
- Food and drinks;
- Guided local shopping tours and excursions;
- Tequila Tasting Experience; and
- On premise massage service.
- All five luxury suites of Hotel Amparo have one King bed, private bathroom. $3,450 USD per person for a single room or $2950 per person for shared room;
- Payment plans are available; and
- San Miguel de Allende is located one hour from Queretaro International Airport and 90 minutes from Bajio International Airport. Car Service Available.
Deposit and Refund Policy
A non-refundable deposit of $950 USD per person is required to secure a spot with the balance due 45 days before the beginning of the retreat. The initial deposit is non-refundable and there are no refunds of the balance after the 45 day deadline.
Upcoming Retretas Dates
May 2nd to 6th 2021
May 16th to 20th 2021
To join us please choose from the options bellow: Pay a deposit or Pay in Full for a shared or single room.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org